If ever there was a hullabaloo about a social network it’s Pinterest, isn’t it?
- The #3 social network, with more traffic than LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube combined!
- 20 million users and counting!
- The demographics are network TV’s sweet spot – women, aged 25 – 55, in households earning more $100K per year!
- Pinners spend more time on Pinterest than they do on Facebook (15.8 minutes vs. 12.1 minutes on Facebook)
- Buyers referred from Pinterest are 10% more likely to buy and spend 2x as much!!!
Pinterest has a culture all its own. You need to be spot on in front of this HUGE amount of new, hungry traffic! Yes! It turns out that the traffic referred from Pinterest is new traffic, not an erosion of search traffic or anything from anywhere else. Good news, eh?
This is the first purely visual social network that has caught on. Because of the way the site is laid out, the quick way you can “curate” things you like and file fun ideas away so that they’re easy to find later, it has a massive following. And it’s only just beginning.
The site is still in beta!!
To make the most of this fast-growing, impressive network you need to shift the way you think about your business. It is both easy and challenging, at the same time!
It’s all about images, pins, boards, and followers. It takes less time to market there than on other social networks, but your marketing needs to be creative, valuable and inspiring.
I hold monthly free webinars on how to set up Pinterest. If you would like to join me, please sign up on the top right hand corner for details. I’ll have you up and running in no time!
Sign up below to be informed of the next one, of if you’re ready to go straight to my advanced class – full of ninja tricks, incredible resources and nimble shortcuts – please click on the Advanced Tab above.